USC Article Submission Guidelines
Do you have something that you want to share with the members of Underground Strength Coach? If you want to be published on the Underground then please read on to see how you can have hundreds of people people reading your article.
Here's what we require for articles submitted to USC:
1. The article MUST be original and can not be published elsewhere. This is a payed site and it angers members when they see it free elsewhere (it's also not fair to paying members).
2. Send the article as a word doc, we'll format from there. Include pics of movements and anything else relevant to your work. This style of training is very visual, the more pics, the better.
3. Give a sample program or two to go along with your article if it fits. If not, give available resources that are highly qualified.
4. Include your bi line at the end, and any pertinent contact info. We want people to go back to you so you benefit while writing for us!
5. Make sure it's 'Underground' in nature! Remember, our readers are tired of the same ol', same ol' and they want something innovative and different!
6. You must be a member to submit an article. As a member you'll know what fellow members are looking for and you won't submit an article that is a duplicate of anything we already have.
Due to the large number of article submissions, your article (s) may not be posted on USC immediately (it may take a few weeks or even months) or at all.
We want top notch information so send us your best!
Thank you for taking the time and energy to submit an article to The Underground!
This will be beneficial to you as well so make sure your article kicks ass!
Zach Even -- Esh
| Here's what our members are saying ...
Zach, I put in some of your underground workouts in our off season
programs and our team went from 4-6 to 11-1 wining the league outright in
the toughest league in Pa.
South Strength Coach
USA Weightlifting Club Coach
"I've learned more in my two months at USC that I have from dozens
of books on strength training that I have, and the 'No BS Product Review' saved me $70 in my first couple weeks. USC is worth every dime and more, I for one am going to be a lifetime member. No other site that I have found compares to USC"
"Finally!!! Thanks for putting together a site where there's no fancy names and no industry jargon, just back to basics training that produces stronger, more complete athletes"
Jason C. Brown
"I have found more useable information here in my first 10 minutes as a memeber than most sites combined!"
"As a Chiropractor and running the oldest official Brazilian Jiu-jitsu club here in South Africa I've read about and seen countless different conditioning routines and concepts but very few things have got me as excited and motivated about training as Underground Strength Coach!
I thought I knew a fair amount about strength training and conditioning but Coach Zach and USC has really opened my eyes. Theres an awesome amount of priceless information here covering revolutionary training methods for strength, fitness and conditioning. As an athlete, fitness enthusiast or just the average person looking to get in shape the answers youre looking for are here...USC!" "
"Underground Strength Coach is the most hardcore
strength and conditioning resource out there! It is jam packed with so many inovative training articles and ideas that you will never have to look anywhere else again!
"I am a Combat Athlete [BJJ] and I come from a competitive powerlifting background. When I started researching functional training, Zach's name kept popping up. I joined the USC Team and immediately learned how to
change my resistance training to compliment my Brazilian Jiu Jitsu with more muscle endurance. The family here at USC is a plethora of expertise and always willing to guide you in your training. It's like having a family of personal coaches at your fingertips. "
Boanerges Group, LLC
Columbia, Maryland US